Dr. Madhvi Sharma
Dean | Faculty of Education at SGT University
A Doctorate in Education and Doctorate in Human Development with Master in Philosophy, Master degree in Education and Master degree in Mental Retardation, I have 27 years of noteworthy experience in handling entire range of Education & Disability Rehabilitation HRD.2 Courses in Education approved by NCTE and 6 Special Education, as approved by RCI. I also have guide PG Trainees in Special Education for their Dissertation work &. I have co-ordinated and Resource person of Rehabilitation Council of India CRE Programmes for Disability Rehabilitation Professionals. Organized more than 15 Seminar/Workshop and FDP in Education and Special Education.
- Made significant achievements by contributing more than 24 research publication & articles in a leading Magazine , Scopus ,UGC Journal and the Journal of Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Reviewed 4 International Research Articles of Journal of International Special Needs Education.
- Convenor of 62 National & International level Conference, Seminar, CRE program, Workshop and Webinars etc for Education and Special Education
- Developed training and study modules and materials and coordinated numerous courses and programmes to achieve desired objectives.
- Registered Member as ‘Rehabilitation Professional’ with Rehabilitation Council of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- Chief Consultant of Centre for Excellence for Andragogical and Pedagogical Sciences at SGT University, Gurugram.
- Establish Centre for Disability –Research and Resourse centre giving service all types of Disabled children conducted and identified more than 100 children through 20 awareness and sensitization programme nearby west Tripura and giving services. Tripura state
- Organised ADIP Camp , Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and distributed 655 Teaching learning Material to Intellectual Disabled Children in Tripura state
- Member of Doctoral Advisory Committee for the Research Scholar-Ph.D,Advisory Committee of The ICFAI University, Tripura Online Journal, Member of NAAC Committee & convener of IQAC dept. Member of Zonal Committee North Eastern Region by Rehabilitation Council of India ,New Delhi
- Multidisciplinary experience with a distinct inclination towards creativity and new initiatives.
- Believe and follow the working principles of teamwork, transparency, integrity and empowerment.
- Assessment & Distribution Camps ADIP /TLM NIEPID, DEPwD-MSJ&E,GOI Camps ADIP /TLM -Vizag, Vijaynagaram, Anakapally, Nagpur, Nellore ,Karnool, Lucknow .North- East – Tripura ,Bilonia ,Sabroom, Gomati, Sepahijala ,