Faculty of Education
Imparting high quality education to teachers with emphasis on classroom management techniques, individualized instructions for effective teaching, counselling, dealing with adolescent behaviour to create interest in education and maximize students’ potential in academics through holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
- To prepare teachers and teacher educators who would play a proactive role in bringing positive transformation in the society through education.
- To facilitate and enhance the quality of education in schools and higher education institutions.
- To strive towards achieving excellence in the domain of teaching-learning; and
- To promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
After completing this programme, the students will be able to
- Showcase leadership abilities in Curriculum design and instruction, Dynamics of organisational change, Contextual learning and design, Program assessment and evaluation, Professional development, Research design evaluation, assessment, and measurement.
- Demonstrate expertise in a scholarly discipline and improve understanding of the world of the arts, sciences, and technology.
- Use their expertise and skills to make a positive contribution to society.
- Make reasoned decisions based on an understanding of ethics, respect for diversity, and an awareness of issues.
- Think critically and creatively.