Department of Special Education
To provide affordable quality education, while equipping students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings.
To strive for quality education in keeping with the motto of the college, “Excellence in Education” and prepare young minds for imbibing knowledge, skills and sensitivity. The Special Education faculty integrates research with practice, serves as social advocates, and advances education, social policies, public service, community building, and research to enhance the quality of life of persons with (dis) abilities and their families.
- Impart education of the highest standard through value based holistic teaching and learning by integrating traditional and innovative practices.
- Create a platform for students for exploring their creative potential and nurturing the spirit of entrepreneurship and critical thinking
- Inculcate a strong belief in hard work and core values of gender equality, human rights and ecology in order to make them socially responsible citizens.
- Equip students with the skills needed to adapt better to the changing global scenario and gain access to multiple career opportunities.
- Provide inclusive education by making it accessible to all sections of society. To maintain and promote quality, transparency, compliance and sustainability in governance.