|Name||Ms. Ritika Devi|
|Designation||Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education|
|Qualification||• Pursuing Ph.d From Central University of Himachal Pradesh
• M.Ed from Jamia Millia Islamia University, 2009
• M.A from Jmia Millia Islamia University, 2011
• B.El.Ed From Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University, 2008
• NET and JRF Qualified in Education by UGC 2008
|Total Years of Work Experience||Teaching in SGT University Since September 2017|
|Total Teaching Experience||–|
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||• Philosophical foundations of Education, Pedagogy of Social Science, Perspectives in Education|
|Research Interests||Pedagogy of Social Science, Philosophy in Education|
|Recent Publications||Paper published in the Journal “Pedagogy of learning: An International Journal of Education” Vol.2 and Issue.1, April 2014 ISSN: 2320-9526 titled as “Social Epistemology and Social Constructivist Pedagogy for School Reforms”.
• Paper published in the Journal “International Journal of Social Development” Vol 2 ISSN:2348-4993, 2016, titled as “Democracy and Education: A Theoretical Perspective”.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||• Presented a paper in National Conference On “EDUCATION AT CROSSROADS” Organized by Regional Institute of Bhopal, NCERT titled as “Social Epistemology and Social Constructivist Pedagogy: A Critical Inquiry for School Reforms”
• Presented paper in International Seminar On “ALTERNATIVES IN SCHOOL SYSTEM AND TEACHER EDUCATION” 8-9 March, 2014 Organized by Department of Education, University of Allahabad In collaboration with NIOS, MHRD Govt. of India. The title of the paper was “RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATION AND DEMOCRACY: REFLECTION THROUGH THE LENSES OF CRITICAL PEDAGOGY”.
• Paper presented in International Conference On “”Gender Peace, Education and Development”” 28th and 29th Decemeber 2014 Organized by: Vivek College of Education, Bijnor. The title of the paper was “Practicing Comprehensive Peace Education: Educating the Educators”.
• Paper presented in International Conference On ‘Higher Education in the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges’ 11th and 12th December 2014 Organized by: Department of Social Work, St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, Department of Psychology, St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore School of Education, Saint Louis University, MO, USA. The title of the paper was “Democracy and education: critical reflections on Deweyan thoughts”.
• Attended three days Research Investigators Training organized by Indian Council of Social Science Research in organized by school of Education,Central University of Himachal Pradesh.
• Attended ten days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences organized by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi, held at School of Education, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala during 12th November, 2013 to 21st November 2013.
• Attended ten days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences, organized by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi, held at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi university wardha during 10 January 2015 to 19 January 2015.