CPS 2 Part II: Pedagogy of Biological Sciences
|Unit – I||Evaluation in Biological Science
|Unit – II||Learning Resources in Biological Science
Desirable to Know
Tasks & Assignments: Any One Activity
- Actual experience of a Biology laboratory of school and presentation of report.
- Make a list of safety measures being taken in the laboratories.
- Report of one Action Research carried out in practicing school.
- R. (1967). New Trends in Biology Teaching, Paris: UNESCO.
- David F. (1963). Methods and Materials for Teaching the Biological Sciences, New York, McGraw Hill.
- NCERT (1969). Improving Instructions in Biology, New Delhi.
- J.D. (1970). The Improvement of Biology Teaching Modern Science Teaching, Delhi: Dhanpat Rai & Sons.
- Nunn, Gordon (1951). Handbook for Science Teachers in Secondary Modern Schools, London: John Murray.
- Thurber, Walter (1964), Teaching of Science in Today’s Secondary Schools, New Delhi: Prentice Hall.
- Vaidya, N. (1971). The Impact of Science Teaching, New Delhi: Oxford and IBH Publication Co.