CPS 4: Assessment of Learning
|Unit – I||
Desirable to Know
|Unit – II||
|Unit – III||
|Unit – IV||
||Desirable to Know
Tasks & Assignments: Any Two Activities
- Project on: Online Exam and On Demand Exam.
- Preparation of Diagnostic Test.
- Preparation of Achievement Test and Its Analysis.
- Preparation of Question Bank.
- Preparation of Cumulative Record of One Student during Teaching Practice.
- Aggarwal, Y.P. (2002). Statistical Methods: Concepts, Applications and Computation. New Delhi: Sterling Publishers Pvt. Limited.
- Anastasi, A. (1976). Psychological Testing. New York: McMillan Publishing Co., Inc.
- Asthana, B. (2008). Measurement and Evaluation in Psychology and Education. Agra: Agrawal Publications.
- Bhargava, M. and Mathur, M. (2005). Psychometrics and Statistical Applications in Educational and Behavioral Sciences. Agra: H. P. Bhargava Book House.
- P. S (1998). A Guide to Psychology Experiments and Statistical Formula. Agra: Vinod Pustak Mandir.
- Ferguson, G.A. (1976). Statistical Analysis in Psychology and Education. Tokyo: McGraw Hill Kogakusha Limited.
- Guilford, J.P. and Fruchter, B. (1970). Fundamental Statistics in Psychology and Education. New York: McMillan Publishing Co., Inc.
- Gupta, C.B. and Gupta, V. (1995). An Introduction to Statistical Methods. Kanpur: Vikas Publishing Pvt. House.
- Lewis, R.A. (1979). Psychological Testing and Assessment. London: Allyn and Bacon, Inc.
- Mangal, S.K. (2002). Statistics in Psychology and Education. New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
- Ebel Robert L., (1991). Essentials of Educational Measurement, Prentice Hall of India.
- Linn, Robert L. and Gronlund, Norman E. (2000). Measurement and Assessment in Teaching; Pearson Education Inc.
- Thorndike RL and Hagen (1977). Measurement and Evaluation in Psychology and Education.
- Guskey, T.R. (2003). How Classroom Assessments Improve Learning. Educational Leadership, 60(5), 7-11.
- Guskey, T.R. & Bailey, J.M. (2001). Developing Grading and Reporting Systems for Student Learning. Thousand Oaks, CA. Corwin.